- Effective cleansing powers for easy removal of simple makeup
Powerful cleansing properties that removes excess sebum
- Fresh cleansing without any residual, it removes makeup as well as excess sebum and skin wastes
A portable spray-typed hair mist which removes the odor & hair oil and make the hair clean & fresh!
- A slightly acidic gel-type cleansing foam with a pH similar to that of the skin to minimize irritation to sensitive skin.
- Daily low-irritant moisturizing solution :
- Contains phytosphingosine,moroheiya,birch tree sap and Skin-sync Rx,which helps form a moisture layer to calm dry,sensitive skin.
- Body Wash or Lotion can choose
- 3 fruit flavor can choose
#01. Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Foam 140ml : 2020 NEW
#02. Jeju Volcanic Pore Deep Clean Scrub Foam 140ml : 2020 NEW
- ragrance body mist provides a comforting feel like taking a leisurely walk
beside a stone wall covered with ivy dampened with morning dew.
- Deliberately spray over the body after shower.
- It can be also used as hair perfume spray
- Ingredients such as elder flower water and panthenol make dry skin feel moisturized and healthy!
- * Without 5 additives: parabens, tar colorant, animal-derived ingredients, mineral oil, talc
- High moisture moisturising cream that delivers a deeply mild moisturising effect with a formulation containing rice extract, rice bran oil and ceramide, obtained from clean rice.
- Rice extract of rice paddy rice grown from clean soil and clear water, rice bran oil, and skin-friendly ceramide for milder moisturising.
- This is a daily foot and heel cream for moisturizing and nutrition.
- the cream with blended green apple and mint scent will also give you a pleasant feeling
- Keep your foot soft and moisturized by using this cream every day.
- A brightening scrub foam leaves skin clean and bright with its fine scrubs and white lather
- The creamy white foaming cleanser with scrub particles gently removes dead skin cells and makeup residue, leaving skin looking clean and bright.
- This formula contains a studied Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation associated with acid use.
- This derivative is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally and this colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time.
- This formula is further supported with a crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, Vitamin B5 to assist healing and black carrot as an antioxidant.
- Alpha Arbutin reduces the looks of spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- It's used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery.
- Alpha Arbutin is much stronger in effect than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin.
- Studies have shown that the water content of formulations does impact the utility level of topical ARGIRELINE™ and specifically that higher water content results in better utility.
- This formulation is water-based and avoids oils, esters and silicones.
- This formula combines a comprehensive array of studied technologies to target multiple signs of aging at once.
- The technologies are Matrixyl™ 3000 peptide complex (with palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7), Matrixyl™ synthe'6™ peptide complex (with palmitoyl tripeptide-38), SYN™-AKE peptide complex (with dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate), Relistase peptide complex (with acetylarginyltryptophyl
- This light-textured formula contains an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves.
- Independent studies have shown that topical use of each of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce looks of puffiness and of dark circles in the eye contour.
- Additional studies have shown that caffeine can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is a water-based toner with glycolic acid and botanical extracts.
an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the surface of the skin Tasmanian Pepperberry
a botanical extract that reduces the irritation associated with acid use Aloe Vera and ginseng: botanical extracts with soothing and radiance-boosting benefits
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- The molecular size of HA determines its depth of delivery in the skin.
- This formulation combines low-, medium- and high-molecular weight HA, as well as a next-generation HA crosspolymer at a combined concentration of 2% for multi-depth hydration.
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) are elements that keep the outer layer of the skin protected and well-hydrated.
- NMF are made up of multiple amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerin, saccharides, sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid and many other compounds that are naturally present in the skin.
- Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is a water-based serum with niacinamide (vitamin B3) and zinc
- his treatment reduces the appearance of blemishes, redness, enlarged pores, uneven tone, and oily skin.
- It promotes clearer, brighter, and smoother skin while balancing sebum production.
- The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare.
- The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity.
- The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
- A gentle cleansing product formulated to target makeup removal whilst leaving the skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
- The formula incorporates Squalane, alongside other lipophilic esters that are gentle, moisturizing, efficient in dissolving makeup and facial impurities and increasing the spreadability of the product.
- Topical Vitamin C offers a wide array of benefits to the skin. However, many forms of Vitamin C and many more formulations of Vitamin C are available commercially with a potential to confuse the audience.
- We have developed a guide that offers guidance on the formulations of Vitamin C offered under The Ordinary range. It also offers education on Vitamin C itself and on the differences between formulations of Vitamin C at large.